Protective, Durable Winter Coat which is Waterproof and Windproof
The Hurtta Winter Jacket has been a best seller for many winters now! We simply can't rate these coats highly enough. Made from top quality materials, with a superbly made ergonomic design that really understands dogs. It's waterproof, windproof, warm and breathable plus it washes and dries brilliantly. What's not to love.....?!
Dog walking is more enjoyable when both the dog and the owners are kept warm and dry. Hurtta Winter Jackets are an efficient way of keeping your dog warm and comfortable. They protect your dog's muscles from the cold, in particular their abdomen area.
- Quick and easy to take on and off
- Soft and comfortable
- Made from houndtex waterproof fabric
- Adjustable waist & neck fastenings
- Reflective 3M trim so your dog can be seen on dark nights
- Rear leg straps keep the coat in place even for the most active dogs
- Protects your dog's muscles and abdomen
- Thermal, super-soft lining
- Warm faux-fur collar
- Fully waterproof and windproof
- Available in sizes to fit Chihuhua to Great Danes!
Fabric & Care:
- Faux-fur collar
- Houndtex outer fabric which is waterproof and windproof
- Reflective strip on trim
- Thermal lining
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Available in 15 sizes
- The size 42" is specifically designed for a dachshund or a similar shaped dog (longer in the body and shorter on the sides)
- The sizes shown in the 'size' drop-down section above are the measurements from your dog's withers (also known as nape / shoulder blades / bottom of neck) to the base of their tail
- If you measure from your dog's collar the coat will be too big
- If your dog measures between sizes, come down a size
Please note: Certain sizes/colours may not be available for premium and express delivery, and standard deliveries may take up to 7 days. To check the delivery times for a specific coat please call us on 0845 362 9663.
How to Measure Your Dog for the Hurtta Winter Jacket
The size of the coat corresponds to the back length of your dog e.g. if your dog measures 24cm, they'll need a 24cm coat.
- To take the measurement, make sure your dog is standing still on all fours before you start measuring
- Measure your dog's back length from the nape (also known as withers / shoulder blades / bottom of neck) to the base of their tail
- Please do not take the measurement from their collar as this will be too long
- If you measure between sizes, come down a size
Watch our Size Guide Video
Skip to 0.42 in the video to find out how to measure your dog from the withers to the tail (for a Hurtta coat).
Please click here for the Hurtta Size Guide