Innovative Cooling Vest from Ruffwear
Just soak it in cold water, wring it out, and fasten around your dog. It's a coat that will keep your dog cool on those hot summer days! Evaporative cooling (like an actual swamp cooler) exchanges the dog's heat with the cold temperature of the stored water in the coat to keep him comfortable and ready to run that extra mile.
- Innovative coat that uses your dog's natural evaporation to cool them down - the top layer of the coat generates the evaporation and releases heat from your dog, the middle layer stores the water and the bottom layer cools them down
- Made from three layers of top quality materials to make sure your dog keeps as cool as possible
- Auto-lock buckles on each side of the jacket provide easy on/off and adjust and hold for a custom fit.
- Added sun protection - because the coat is light in colour it reflects sunlight and UV rays, giving your dog that extra bit of protection from the sun
The coat has an innovative three layer build, consisting of:
- Top layer to facilitate evaporation
- Middle layer to absorb and store water
- Bottom layer to keep your dog cool
- To find the correct size, simply measure around the widest part of your dog's rib cage. Refer to the size guide tab above for further instructions.