Hard-Wearing Protective Boots for Your Dog
These boots provide protection for your dog's paws against cold weather, abrasive surfaces, road salt and other snowmelt chemicals. These boots provide flexible traction meaning your dog can walk and run with ease whilst wearing these boots. The integrated stretch gaiter (sock) at the top of the boot protects your dog's legs from dirt and debris.
These boots are designed for active dogs who need paw protection. They're available in a range of sizes and each pack contains 4 dog boots.
- Patented non-marking outsole offers great grip
- Designed for active dogs and long use
- Water-resistant upper gaiter
- Hi-visibility piping for low-light conditions
- Available in 8 sizes and 2 colours
- Each pack contains 4 dog boots
These boots are sized in inches, which are measured on the width of your dog's paw. See our size guide tab / link above for more details on how to take the measurements correctly.