Great Protection Against Cold Weather and Slippery Ice Conditions
The Polar Trex Boots are specially designed for winter weather and are designed to provide warmth and traction on snow and ice. They cover the paw and leg, and are made from water and wind-resistant material.
The Vibram® Ictrek® sole provides superb traction in icy conditions, and the ankle strap and cord loop closure ensures the boot stays firmly in place. These boots come in a pack of 4.
- Cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop closure system stays on in snow
- Internal grip cuff keeps the boot securely on dog's paw
- Extended gaiter height for added leg protection from elements and ski edges
- Easy to operate & adjust in winter conditions while on the dog's paw
- Each pack contains 4 boots
Fabric & Care:
- Vibram® Ictrek® ice-specific sole with snow gripping lug pattern provides superb winter traction
- Three-layer laminated soft-shell upper is weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trim offers 360° reflectivity
- Machine washable on a gentle cycle with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
To get the right size for your dog please refer to the size guide tab above. You'll need to take the measurement across the widest part of the dog's paw.