Pack of 4 Dog Boots to Provide Protection for Your Dog's Paws
If your dog has a minor injury, is recovering from an operation, or has particularly sensitive paws then these boots are great for peace of mind that your dog's paws will be protected when you're out and about.
These boots have two distinct features: an upper inspired by human shoes, and a high performance Vibram® sole. They are well-made and will give your dog the confidence to unleash the canine athlete inside!
Bark'n Boots are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
- Non-marking Vibram® outsole with a new, multi-directional, flexible lug design gives your dog tactile control on terra firma
- An adjustable closure strap ensures a customized fit
- A one-piece mud guard enhances the fit and long-term durability of the boot
- 3M™ reflective details provide low-light visibility from multiple angles
- Tightly woven air mesh keeps dirt and debris out while providing superior ventilation
- Knew-tec synthetic pigskin interior grip cuff helps keep boot on paw
- Each pack contains 4 boots
- Great for all breeds and sizes
How to choose the right size:
Measure your dog's paw across the widest part. For more specific details, go to the size guide tab / link above.