Pack of 4 Dog Boots to Provide Protection for Your Dog's Paws
New and improved for 2016, the Grip Trex boots are now even more light-weight and available in eight different sizes to make sure that there is one for every type of dog.
If your dog has a minor injury, is recovering from an operation, does a lot of walking or has particularly sensitive paws then these boots are great for peace of mind that your dog's paws will be protected when you're out and about.
These boots have two distinct features: an upper inspired by human shoes, and a high performance Vibram® sole. They are well-made and will give your dog the confidence to unleash the canine athlete inside!
Grip Trex are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
- Non-marking Vibram® outsole with a new, multi-directional, flexible lug design gives your dog tactile control on terra firma
- An adjustable closure strap ensures a customized fit
- A one-piece mud guard enhances the fit and long-term durability of the boot
- 3M™ reflective details provide low-light visibility from multiple angles
- Tightly woven air mesh keeps dirt and debris out while providing superior ventilation
- Knew-tec synthetic pigskin interior grip cuff helps keep boot on paw
- Each pack contains 4 boots
- Available in three new colours!
- Great for all breeds and sizes
- Packs of two are available (please ask!)
How to choose the right size:
Measure your dog's paw across the widest part. For more specific details, go to the size guide tab / link above.